Previous Lawyer Next Lawyer

Angela MW Thanyachareon - ANGELA MW THANYACHAREON ATTORNEY AT LAW

Mrs. Angela MW Thanyachareon

www.thanyachareonlaw.com


ANGELA MW THANYACHAREON ATTORNEY AT LAW
PO BOX 390


LORTON, VA 22199
USA
7036464146

My name is Angela Thanyachareon. ��I am a Sole Practitioner.���� My law firm��specializes in immigration law.

In 1989, I graduated from Xavier University of Louisiana, New Orleans, Louisiana, Cum Laude with a Bachelors in Political Science (Minor: ��English). ��In 1993, I graduated from University of Missouri-School of Law, Columbia, Missouri, with a Juris Doctorate.

Since 2009, I have been specializing in immigration law. ��I am a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association; American Bar Association; The Florida Bar; District of Columbia Bar; and Christian Legal Society, DC Metro Chapter. ��I volunteer with Christian Legal Aid of DC and Good Samaritan Advocates as an Immigration Law Consultant, Immigration Legal Trainer, and Pro Bono Immigration Referral Attorney.

I served our country in the US Army for 5 years. ��I was stationed in SC, AZ, HI, and Ft. Belvoir, VA. ��Currently, I am a disabled US veteran.

I love to travel and conduct short term overseas mission trips with my church, Thai Christian Church of DC, Arlington, VA. ��I am married to a US Army disabled veteran and who was born in Chainat, Thailand (Wat Sing Province). ��I was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. ��Our family currently lives in the DC metro area.

I look forward to meeting you and your family.�� Do not hesitate to contact me for an introduction.