Previous Lawyer Next Lawyer

Donusia Lipinski - Blue Ridge Immigration Law Center, PLLC

Ms. Donusia Lipinski

www.BlueRidgeImmigration.com


Blue Ridge Immigration Law Center, PLLC
9 N 3rd St., Suite 107


Warrenton, VA 20186
USA
540 878 5740

I am so blessed to be doing this work. I meet amazing individuals from all over the world, each with a unique life story; each with unique circumstances whether they want to file applications for naturalization, or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or petitions for their relatives such as parent, spouses, or children.  Some want to be joined with their fiancés; employers may need agricultural (H-2A) or other seasonal workers; some may be in abusive relationships by their US spouses or partners.  They all have a special story.  I get to be part of my clients’ lives for a short while, if even it is to help them understand what the law is, what their rights are, and why it needs to be changed. I speak Spanish and English and admire the people who walk in my door.