Previous Lawyer Next Lawyer

Paul L. Good - Law Office of Paul L. Good

Mr. Paul L. Good


Law Office of Paul L. Good
297 Herndon Parkway, Suite 303


Herndon, VA 20170

(703) 856-5966

As a retired diplomat, I have 35 years' experience working in embassies throughout the world including Africa, Southeast Asia, Australia, South America, the Caribbean, Europe, and the Middle East. My overseas experience allows me to work with every client in an understanding and culturally respectful manner.

In addition to cultural understanding, my experience allows me to handle complex immigration matters involving the U.S. consulate in my client’s home country efficiently and effectively. My in-depth understanding of the internal processes and procedures required to process immigration applications and J visas gives my clients an uncommonly qualified partner in any immigration matter.

My familiarity with facilitative servicing for consular processing allows me to forge constructive working partnerships with consular staff. These relationships often allow me to quickly resolve immigrant and non-immigrant visa problems through with e-mail, phone, and fax.

Serving Immigrants in Northern Virginia and Washington D.C.

My law firm is located in Fairfax County and serves northern Virginia, including McLean, Vienna, Reston, Manassas, Centreville, Great Falls and Leesburg, as well as Washington, D.C.  It is also just minutes from Dulles Airport.  Many clients need to see me outside normal business hours, and I am flexible in making evening and weekend appointments. Call me to schedule an appointment.